Owner to Lease Back for 20 Years
171 River Street, Maclean
– Set on a large 1,718m2 corner block with 3 separate titles
– Zoned B2 Local Business with excellent main road frontage
– Will be sold with a 4×5 year lease = 20 year lease returning 8%
– 8 bay workshop with 2 bays currently used as office with upstairs storage
– Second building previously used as service station and currently used as Tyre centre
– Elevated 4 bedroom residence built in approx 1976-7 with underneath storage used for spare parts and includes toilet, vanity and shower (the residence does require some renovation work).
– Good dual street access
– Large yard at rear for vehicle storage with room to further develop
Located only 300 metres from Maclean’s CBD, across the road from fantastic fishing and boating options on the Clarence River, 20 minutes to Yamba beaches and local National Parks, 5 minutes off the Pacific Highway, one hour to Ballina/Byron Airport and under two hours to Gold Coast International Airport.
An opportunity not to be missed, all enquiries welcome.
- Year built 1976
- Type Commercial
- Sold No
- Contract Sale
- Status For Sale
- Lot area1,718 m2
- Commercial Storefront
- Commercial Workshop
- Zoned B2 Local Business